DELIVERY TO QUEBEC AND ONTARIO ONLY
(except Îles-de-la-Madeleines, Bas Saint-Laurent, Côte Nord, Gaspésie (Percé), Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Northern Quebec)
To ensure optimal order management and maintain a high level of satisfaction, please note that all deliveries will be shipped with Purolator Express on the Tuesday following purchase confirmation.
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive notification from the carrier via email or text message.
How much are the delivery costs?
- Purchase of $75: Free delivery
Purchase from $75 to $119.99 for a radius of 160 km or more in Quebec: Delivery at $14.95
Purchase of $120 or more for a radius of 160 km or more in Quebec: Delivery at $7.95
- For Ontario: Delivery at $22.95
To ensure fast delivery so you can receive your products as fresh as possible, there is a cost. You will see the delivery charges that apply to your region upon checkout. Additional charges apply to remote areas and adjust to your bill.
When do you make deliveries?
No delivery on weekends.
We deliver boxes between Wednesday and Thursday each week, depending on your zip code. Deliveries usually arrive during the day.
How do you keep food cool during transport?
All our boxes have an insulating liner and ice packs to keep your food cool until you arrive home. Your products are placed in the bottom of the box with ice packs during summer and winter, helping to maintain their freshness.
If you live in a location where box delivery is problematic, we suggest the following solutions :
- Ask for signature upon receipt of the package (free). Just indicate it in the comments section when ordering.
- Give us the address of a kind neighbor who will be home during delivery hours and who can pick up the box on your behalf.
- If you live in an apartment or condo, ask your concierge to pick up the box for you, or give the delivery person instructions (via the Delivery Driver Instructions) so they can leave your box in the foyer or hallway. corridor of your building.
- Have your box delivered to work.
Please note that the carrier and Chien Gourmand are not responsible for thefts, no refunds or second shipments will be made if a theft occurs.
**Pickup is available for all orders at the following address: 8490 rue Jeanne-Mance, Montréal, Québec, H2P 2S3.